On this 4 day practical computer forensics training course, gain an understanding of static computer forensics analysis by learning about forensic principles, evidence continuity and methodology to employ when conducting a forensic investigation. Using practical case scenarios, you will be guided through the process of conducting a computer forensics investigation, and will learn the principles surrounding the collection of evidence, together with the forensic tools associated with forensic analysis. Delegates who successfully complete the exam included at the end of the training course will be awarded the Certified Forensic Investigation Practitioner (CFIP) qualification.
- The principles and guidelines for computer forensic investigations
- The process of evidence continuity
- The fundamentals of the complete forensic investigation process
- The forensic acquisition of an electronic devices
- How to store data on electronic media
- How to work with key forensic investigation products
- How to identify Windows based OS forensic artefacts
- Experience with Microsoft Windows
- General appreciation of forensic principles, practices and software desirable
Read the CFIP Forensic Investigation training course outline to find out more about the many topics covered in the CFIP training course.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)