When working with us, we always provide you with:
- Transparency – you will always know why we are doing what we are doing. This will ensure that you are confident that our service is aligned to the goals of your case
- Visibility – you will always see what we are doing at all times. We are highly responsive and will adapt our methods to suit your particular needs, reporting regularly to you on progress
- Flexibility – we appreciate and understand the complexities of civil litigation and investigation processes and we will always adapt to help you achieve your goals.
Due to the variable structure and increasing size of electronic communications, as well as the constantly changing configuration of communication technologies, no review case is ever the same. Our approach will give you confidence that your disclosure is being handled in the most efficient and responsive way:
- Our consultants are all hands-on technology experts with digital forensic backgrounds and litigation support experience. They are all experienced at working with legal teams on how best to approach their review, taking into account all factors – collection, preparation, location, time, resources, review objectives, production – so as to ensure an optimal, accurate and cost-efficient review method
- We match each client case with the right consultant and the right technology
- Our data collection and preparation processes are forensically sound, ensuring that none of your data is compromised, at any stage
- We configure and customise your review platform to suit the needs of the specific case, and the resources involved. All our review platforms are hosted in a secure environment
- You will receive regular project updates to ensure you have the right operational and commercial metrics to hand at all times
- We are based in London and operate throughout the UK and Europe
We provide four main eDiscovery solutions, all of which can be tailored to suit your specific case. We provide:
If you would like further information around how we can help you deliver a responsive and cost effective service for your case, speak to an eDiscovery expert today. Please call +44(0) 870 600 1667 or get in touch by email.
Alternatively, complete the enquiry form below and a member of our team will get back to you.