This is a core level course designed for corporate investigators who are required to identify, secure or recover electronic evidence. It has been developed for investigators based in both the private and public sectors, to ensure that the forensic and evidential integrity is controlled and accounted for during the data recovery process.
How will I benefit?
This course will give you:
- The skills to be competent in identifying, securing, collecting and handling data during the initial stages of an investigation
- The opportunity to practice identifying and collecting electronic evidence
- Learn methodologies that will enable you to comply with International Standards for the identification, collection, acquisition and preservation of digital evidence as described in ISO 27037
- Delegates will acquire data from different environments in numerous practical exercises to reinforce understanding and technique
- Develop skills and an understanding of policies and practices required to withstand third party scrutiny
- Gain confidence in forensic imaging and copying data from a number of different environments
- An industry-recognised qualification in data collection.
“The course was brilliant. I really enjoyed it. It helped me to improve and develop my knowledge. I look forward to using the skills I have gained at work.”
Computer Sciences Corporation
Have you completed this course? Click below to add to your LinkedIn profile
For more information on this course, please email the Education team or contact us on +44(0)1763 285285